Who buys this type of garbage?

Objectively speaking, condo buyers make purchases in the pursuit of investment potential or for a place to live. So it's not surprising that people will look towards buying into buildings like this at good urban locations, that are well served by transit and nearby local shopping options.

I would add that no condo owner I've interacted with over the years has ever mentioned the quality of their building's cladding in either a positive or negative manner. Location, lobbies, other common areas, views, amenities yes, quality of the suite of course, parking arrangements sometimes. We are a rare breed...

Photos taken March 9th, 2022:

DSC06888.JPG

DSC06889.JPG

DSC06891.JPG

DSC06895.JPG

I would add that no condo owner I've interacted with over the years has ever mentioned the quality of their building's cladding in either a positive or negative manner. Location, lobbies, other common areas, views, amenities yes, quality of the suite of course, parking arrangements sometimes. We are a rare breed...
SNL or some other comedians could do a skit where a condo owner proudly shows off his/her new pad to visitors, gushing over the curtain wall, lack of spandrels on the tower's exterior and waist-high mullions on the inside :)

Back