I had heard that the space between the buildings will vary, and that the largest space will be up to 100 feet. So it would appear that the back of the building may have a shape to it that won't be known until some plans are put out.

some more pics...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1 002.jpg
    1 002.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 504
  • 2 001.jpg
    2 001.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 502
  • 2 003.jpg
    2 003.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 469
  • 2 002.jpg
    2 002.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 495
  • 2 004.jpg
    2 004.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 507
i was very skeptical about the concrete panels when i first saw them go up months ago, but they seem to have improved over the months. not sure if they were treated or if time just helped them set... although not perfect, i think they look quite sharp. i love the big blank wall on the west side and think it compliments all that glass beautifully. very modern and clean. too bad it'll be covered up. i think peter is doing an incredible job with this neighbourhood. i must say though, i was not all that impressed with the fashionhouse display unit. it was nice, but at this point i expect more. at least the renderings look like the building itself will be pretty from the outside.

Moving in....

Aren't people supposed to be moving into this place already?

Yes, actually I am moving in on July 3rd, this Thursday. I think I may be the first one moving in.

Some others have had their PDI's as well, so the process has started....

Yes, actually I am moving in on July 3rd, this Thursday. I think I may be the first one moving in.

Some others have had their PDI's as well, so the process has started....

Be sure to post pictures!

Attachments

• 455adelaide1.jpg
    455adelaide1.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 455adelaide3.jpg
    455adelaide3.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 240
  • 455adelaide5.jpg
    455adelaide5.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 455adelaide.jpg
    455adelaide.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 246
  • adelaide1.jpg
    adelaide1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 245
  • adelaide2.jpg
    adelaide2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 257
  • adelaide3.jpg
    adelaide3.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 241
carturo15, I have heard that Freed projects have a good reputation for interior finishes and customer service. I was wondering if you would be willing to share your experiences?

Is your view one of those to be blocked by the impending Fashion House?

Looks good so far, thanks for sharing. (But I wish you would post larger pics so we could really see what it looks like)... :)

carturo15, I have heard that Freed projects have a good reputation for interior finishes and customer service. I was wondering if you would be willing to share your experiences?

Is your view one of those to be blocked by the impending Fashion House?
Not, I have a north view. but people in these buildings do not care too much about views, there will be a nice courtyard between fashionhouse and 455 adelaide. someone who buys a condo in the Fashion District is not looking for a nice view, is looking for a great location and nice interior finishes. It is a different concept, and Freed seems to undertand this concept perfectly, his buildings are really nice, people love them. So far I do not have any complains about customer service from Freed. The good thing about Freed Projects is that there are not too many investors, most of the units at 455 adelaide are being occupied by their owners, because they want to live there, it says too much about these buildings.

Thanks for the info.

Always nice to hear a good news story. A nice alternate to the bad experiences that some people have had at, for example, The Star of Downtown.

Back