1 - the bldg is now 2 stories shorter
2 - the back building (facing 455 Adelaide) is now disconnected from the King bldg and will be sold separately

I'll let the forum speculate why (I know why but let you have your fun at it) but what it means is that we're looking at higher sold rate as total number of units smaller and total number of sold units growing, so this project is going forward, clickity-clak.

yk

Little confused here, but is it the portion fronting onto King that is two stories shorter? Is it the "bulk" or the upper setback portion?

When I was in the sales centre (admittedly a long time ago) I think I recall that the portion facing Adelaide was always separate from the King portion. There is supposed to be a walkway between 455 Adelaide and Fashion House.

I'd be curious to see new renders too. I've always thought that the poor Silver Plate building looked totally dwarfed by this project. The nearby Allied project looks a little more "graceful" (and sort of warehousy, too). Regardless, both projects look jammed onto weird-shaped lots.

The king building and the adelaide building have been always separated, but both buildings are part of the entire project called "Fashionhouse", probably what they want to do now is to have two separate projects, one is fashionhouse (King building) and the Adelaide building is going to be a different project. I believe the reason could be the poorer sales in the Adelaide building. by separating the 2 buildings they can speed up the approval and financing for the king building, which has had more success.

Shortening the King building would be a great development, as the original plan was definitely completely out of scale with surrounding buildings, even new ones.

The king building and the adelaide building have been always separated, but both buildings are part of the entire project called "Fashionhouse", probably what they want to do now is to have two separate projects, one is fashionhouse (King building) and the Adelaide building is going to be a different project. I believe the reason could be the poorer sales in the Adelaide building. by separating the 2 buildings they can speed up the approval and financing for the king building, which has had more success.

I've noted that there's been a banner for a demolition company hung of the Adelaide building. You appear to have some good (inside?) information; does the developer still intend to take that building down in the meantime?

Fashion House design changes

Do you know which floors? what is going to happen with the units that have been sold on those 2 floors?

The 13th (sub penthouse) and 9th (sub pool level) floors are gone.

Purchasers that have bought in these floors were called in to the sales office to select other units.

No new renderings yet.

Hope it'll look as good, I really liked the cube design and 3 x 3 effect that the top two cubes were creating. Nonetheless still on my personal favourite pre-construction bldgs list in the city to-date.

The 13th (sub penthouse) and 9th (sub pool level) floors are gone.

Purchasers that have bought in these floors were called in to the sales office to select other units.

No new renderings yet.

Hope it'll look as good, I really liked the cube design and 3 x 3 effect that the top two cubes were creating. Nonetheless still on my personal favourite pre-construction bldgs list in the city to-date.

So the Adelaide building is still part of Fashionhouse? or will they create a new project for this building?

So the Adelaide building is still part of Fashionhouse?

It will be a part b/c of location, proximity to FH & 455, and design elements, yet likely to be branded (marketing) and incorporated (legal) under a different yet related name.

It will be a part b/c of location, proximity to FH & 455, and design elements, yet likely to be branded (marketing) and incorporated (legal) under a different yet related name.

Well, if that is the case, with only 12 floors and only the King Building, I believe FashionHouse is ready to go. With those changes they should have more than 65% or 70% sold if I am not wrong

Fashionhouse won the BILD High-Rise Project of the Year and the BILD Best Building Design last week.

New Render?!?

psr_eblast_r2_c1.jpg

Yes, it has been more than a month or two that they decided to cut 2 storeys and I haven't seen the new rendering anywhere, even their website still shows floorplans for 14 floors when the reality is 12. The only thing that I noticed on their website is that they do not show anymore the floorplans for the Adelaide building

Back