Today:

1.jpeg

I'm assuming it would be tough to get some shots of the interior area between the current towers (taller) and the newer one (2 storey)? The interior buildings are some I had worked on awhile back is all :).

Appreciate the photos and updates!

I'm assuming it would be tough to get some shots of the interior area between the current towers (taller) and the newer one (2 storey)? The interior buildings are some I had worked on awhile back is all :).

Appreciate the photos and updates!
Oh cool! It is indeed difficult to get shots of the interior court area of the towers, I think the only easy access would be from the south side of the project where the parking lot is. But that's if scaffolding hasn't been erected and blocks the view.

Last edited:
As the expected interim occupancy date for this condo is in June next year, I would like to know if there are any anticipated delays that might affect the timeline. I'm a first-time pre-construction buyer and would appreciate any insights you can provide.

It is really coming together!!! 🤩 and I agree my phone camera can never capture it, like it looks irl :(

Back