A few minutes ago:

5004566667_e7159d04bb_b.jpg

Drove by today on the Gardiner. There is a definite minty look to it but I must say it looks terrific especially in comparisson to what is below.

Well I saw it in person for the first time this afternoon, and it is definitely a minty colour (I had hoped that maybe it just looked that way in pictures). Very disappointing that our most prominent office tower is being turned into a giant popsicle.

Well I saw it in person for the first time this afternoon, and it is definitely a minty colour (I had hoped that maybe it just looked that way in pictures). Very disappointing that our most prominent office tower is being turned into a giant popsicle.

Yes, I saw it for the first time in the direct sunlight today... It's definitely NOT fully white. I'll reserve final judgement for when I can see more. I do think though that so far it's looking much better than the dirty checkerboard marble.

Why not reserve final judgement until its finished? And when you've seen it in a number of lighting conditions? I'm not aware of a prize for being first to jump to conclusions here.

^ That's because I established a charitable prize foundation under a cryptic name ("The Mothers' Pancakes Foundation") and e-mailed everyone about the jumping-to-conclusions award behind your back. Rest assured the game is afoot! Our $35 jackpot (plus gift card worth 100 FarmVille credits) is being held until someone jumps further, to an even more conclusive conclusion. The winner will have a name-the-condo contest named after them.

I'm betting I'll like the new skin once it's fully wrapped around. Minty, cool, glassy and modern is what I think it will translate to in my mind.

Loading area

fcp12.jpg
[/URL]

I agree. If somebody had told me FCP would be minty green a few months back, I'd have shreaked. However, it's looking quite classy I think.

I was out for a lunchtime walk today and the recladded portion FCP looked brilliant white and quite striking! :)

Back