(wish that Ford had had the guts to implement everything in that Task Force Report).

The task force report would destroy employment lands and leave (some) people w/houses and no jobs; and would wipe every heritage property off the map......

I'll take a pass thanks.

Yes, we need more housing, yes we need land-use reforms, yes the yellow belt needs more flexibility on form and function, etc etc.

But not at any cost.

Last edited:
B4A15990-A060-4E74-B2E6-5F8CDA9DF2DB.jpeg
DA543395-181A-4FD9-8E41-8795B55E8696.jpeg

I wish InfrastructureOntario would get on with transferring the strip to the south (@ Parliament Square Park) to the City so they can move on with separating cyclists and pedestrians between The Esplanade and Mill Street. It has been fenced off for ages and the City are, I am told, itching to 'get on with it'.

Can they commission some kind of a pretty mural on that hoarding so the cyclists don’t get the clearly less-desirable path?

Can they commission some kind of a pretty mural on that hoarding so the cyclists don’t get the clearly less-desirable path?
I cycle too fast to really care - the separate PATH is the real treat!

BTW There is a Toronto Hydro guy-wire right in the new path! Cycling hopes to open the path before it is removed ' in a few weeks'.

I cycle too fast to really care - the separate PATH is the real treat!
If they painted something super-wide but regular height, you'd even be able to appreciate it at your super-human speeds!

Back