Believe it or not I want this developer to build something grand on this property. But I loved the original design of the middle building only ! With its shape like a statue and a vale cloth like podium. That would have been a perfect icon building for the entertainment district !

Instead of building two large building. Could they build one wider super tall of a height of 1200 for eg. To curb the construction cost ?

So, It's now a 2 million square foot, 800 million dollar tower (still by Projectcore ?) that will be delivered in the same time frame. Raising funds should be no prob with good presales.

At this point in the thread some adult-insider is supposed to interject to the effect 'we are getting final quotes on the terra cotta cladding, things are going according to plan...'
But nothing. Dammitt!!!!

If that's the case, perhaps it's well past time to take a step back? The potential fate of this development does not warrant a nervous breakdown on your part.

Just tried opening both Mirvish & Gehry websites, but can't connect for some reason. Is this a bad sign?

I seen this development on Skyscraper Page listed as a stale proposal. That usually means that its not going to be built. Or maybe change hands to another builder or rendering from my experience. That's too bad!

Back