Did you read the project thread in detail?

AoD

Not really since I did learned that Oxford project was cancelled, I do remember they was planned to make 2 office tower and 2 hotel tower then they add large elevated park? just like cibc square elevated park then towers turn 2 tower then cancelled then I think "project seem like cancelled to me" then I really not pay attention, if there have more "update" detail on thread then give me number post of thread and I will look up for sure

^ no one knows yet, but as WhipperSnapper said the "clock has been reset to 0" so Great Gulf are starting from zero again and it will take them 2-3 years to get approval and it will go from there.

Lol hardly . Whippersnapper isn’t exactly the most reliable guy for timelines and predictions. I guarantee it won’t take 3 years

I hope it doesn't take 3 years and can start sale as soon as possible and then construction.

Correct. 322 Will end up as Mirvish offices below and the Mirvish Gallery above. Not sure if the gallery will be the first occupant of its space though, I would assume that area will be used initially as construction offices.

We will know in a few months. They should be moving in this time next year from what I have heard.

The base on the east tower looks watered down. The podium is gone.

I wonder if it's an older version? The Anderson Building facade is also not there (unless they're planning on moving it to a different street). But I agree, hope this isn't the final version, I'm not a giant fan of how the towers slam into the ground.

Current?
Gehry-Design-Toronto-New-Tallest-Tower-01.jpg

Original Revised:
princess_of_wales_theatre.jpg

Last edited:

Back