from today
20101211051.jpg

20101211054.jpg

20101211056.jpg

20101211061.jpg

20101211062.jpg

so many of these development threads seem to have been taken over by teenage boys... I say this thing gives Bay-Adelaide a run for the title of most boring design.

this puppy looks enormous from Church and Bloor....from that corner, you get a sense of how monstrous this thing is going to be when complete. sorry for the poor picture quality - it was snowing heavily.

i realize this is my first photo post ever and i've been a member for almost 7 years.....

Attachments

• four seasons from church and bloor.jpg
    four seasons from church and bloor.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 209
I say this thing gives Bay-Adelaide a run for the title of most boring design.

Disagree, the design is not perfectly symmetrical like B-A(Bay-Adelaide) and it also has set-backs which make it more interesting. I'm not suggesting its an architectural gem, but its nowhere near as mediocre as the B-A center is.
B-A is nothing but boring glass clone of FCP, it'll be hard for any building, of similar height and/or massing, to match its blandness.
Then again, we do live in the home town of the 'box', so I suppose its possible.

Last edited:
I think this project looks fantastic, but I do agree that the forums have been taken over by a new contingent as of late...

Back