This tower completely changes the feeling of the Bay/Bloor intersection. I think it only has a couple more floors to go, no?

This tower completely changes the feeling of the Bay/Bloor intersection. I think it only has a couple more floors to go, no?

Still has a few floors to go. My guess it will end up being as high as the top of the higher crane in that last picture.

It truly has changed the feel of this area- definitely no LA comparison here!

from today

20110305015.jpg

Tell them you heard it here at Urban Toronto first!
The most expensive condo suite in Toronto history has now been sold by Lifetime at the Four Seasons for $28M. Yes, $28M
Toronto is truly world class!

Tell them you heard it here at Urban Toronto first!
The most expensive condo suite in Toronto history has now been sold by Lifetime at the Four Seasons for $28M. Yes, $28M
Toronto is truly world class!

How do you know...has this been published or announced anywhere?

does anyone know the square footage/have the floorplan of the four seasons penthouse? i'd like to see why it was way more expensive than the trump/ritz carlton penthouses. (wasn't trumps' a 3 storey unit?)

does anyone know the square footage/have the floorplan of the four seasons penthouse? i'd like to see why it was way more expensive than the trump/ritz carlton penthouses. (wasn't trumps' a 3 storey unit?)

I think this is the plan

FourSeasonsPenthouse.jpg

Back