The aren't any angles from which FS looks taller than it is or will be. Every angle shows FS at exactly how tall it is now. Eventually it will look a bit taller, again, from every angle.

The aren't any angles from which FS looks taller than it is or will be. Every angle shows FS at exactly how tall it is now. Eventually it will look a bit taller, again, from every angle.

I mean from some angles, especially shown next to some of the other buildings, it looks like it'll be almost 900+ feet.. but that's just me anyways.

I mean from some angles, especially shown next to some of the other buildings, it looks like it'll be almost 900+ feet.. but that's just me anyways.

No it's not just you that feels that way. I pass by quite often and I'm amazed at how ginormus this building looks. At 15 more floors, 1 Bloor East will most certainly be even more astounding when the height differential of the surrounding buildings will be taken into account!

from today
20110326242.jpg

20110326236.jpg

20110326233.jpg

20110326228.jpg

20110326230.jpg

seriously sexy pics of four seasons Jasonzed ^^^
the glass colour really pops unlike any building out there! wow.
and the podium is freaking sharp!
quality building for sure.

Lots of great pics today, Jason.....thank you SIR!

Two more floors by my count.

At 50 storeys i believe five more if this is true

Four Seasons Development Application

An application has been submitted for the redevelopment of the lands on the east side of Bay Street between Yorkville Avenue and Scollard Street for a mixed-use development consisting of two buildings. One building is a 205 metre (55-storey) hotel-residential tower located at the northeast corner of Bay Street and Yorkville Avenue. The second building is a 125 metre (30-storey) residential tower on the south side of Scollard Street east of Bay Street. Open space is proposed at the southeast corner of the site adjacent to the Fire Station on Yorkville Avenue

More...http://www.toronto.ca/planning/fourseasons.htm#proposal

seriously sexy pics of four seasons Jasonzed ^^^
the glass colour really pops unlike any building out there! wow.
and the podium is freaking sharp!
quality building for sure.

Did you see the edit I did for you on the previous page?

Back