Err, what do we mean by "Fins"? I thought the Four Seasons was a hotel, not a fish. =P

See the glass "fins" at the top?

3426513247_366ebbfb1e_o.jpg

fourseasons-condo.jpg

Now compare that to this:

4SFullRender.jpg

Last edited:
If you look really closely at the last two renders and count the levels above the highest corner balcony.... You will notice that the fins were never removed... In fact all they did was enclose the space between the fins with some glass.

Hmmmmm.... Interesting.

I have an awesome pic of this and other buildings from the north west, and have uploaded them to flickr, but have never posted from flickr. Anyone want to give me an idea of how to post the pics properly? usually I just attach them, but they were too large for the site.

Thanks

If you look really closely at the last two renders and count the levels above the highest corner balcony.... You will notice that the fins were never removed... In fact all they did was enclose the space between the fins with some glass.

Hmmmmm.... Interesting.

that's what came to mind when i compared the two.

Can someone explain the financial benefit of making the lower section of a condo a hotel, as it the current trend with many new developments?

I have an awesome pic of this and other buildings from the north west, and have uploaded them to flickr, but have never posted from flickr. Anyone want to give me an idea of how to post the pics properly? usually I just attach them, but they were too large for the site.

Thanks

There might be a faster way to do this:

1) Click on the photo in your flickr photostream.
2) Right click on the photo to open to Medium 640 (or whatever you want)
3) Right click again to open in new tab or to view image
4) The URL for the photo should have the word "static" in it. This is the direct link to your photo at that size.

oh thats even better, good to know! :)

The sky, she was angry that day, my good friends...

5882746291_52a1e71f43_b.jpg

Bonus random shooting north east towards scarbourough from York...

5882738117_2c7b4f0572_b.jpg

Last edited:
No problem! Then, you can wrap
around the photo url to get this:

Excellent shot!

5883313010_ea9bb0f0b3_b.jpg

nice to see the weather wall coming down and an exposed structure.... i like that little box at the top, believe it or not, i'm not a huge fan of the "hat thing", but i could really see a Casa hat/roof on top of this thing,

Back