Has there been any word as to when the fountain will be constructed?

Not sure, but they did start adding a silver metal wall with open cuts in it that looked like roses on the east side of the site next to the fire station. This matches the other half of the open element at ground level.

024urbandreamer.jpg

Two horizontal metal strips (for signage) are going up on at the top of the east side of the tower today, and potentially some of the signage itself, from what my eyes could see.

Two horizontal metal strips (for signage) are going up on at the top of the east side of the tower today, and potentially some of the signage itself, from what my eyes could see.

Pleased to hear that. I personally feel that signage is important to the overall look of modern buildings (with some exceptions of course). I wish the Ritz Carlton had added signage to its otherwise blank north side.

Pleased to hear that. I personally feel that signage is important to the overall look of modern buildings (with some exceptions of course). I wish the Ritz Carlton had added signage to its otherwise blank north side.

I think signage can take away from buildings sometimes, but in the case of Four Seasons, i think this tower NEEDS to have signage, not for aesthetic reasons, but because people need to know that this is the new Four Seasons... especially since the old one is closed/moved, a lot of people aren't even aware of that. and besides, this new four seasons tower doesn't even look like a hotel.

as for the Ritz, ya, the north side is pretty ugly and bare, logo could've helped on the north side.

The logos and names are all found at street level; eye level. I don't disagree, names on the top would have been OK (especially The Ritz logo at the top) but people will find them.

The bathroom is gorgeous! The room isn't modern enough to be aligned with my personal style but I do like the muted colour palette.

It's kind of like Nate Berkus meets Mad Men, with respect to both.

Is there a shower in that bathroom in addition to the bath? No way I'd be taking a bath every morning before work, it would take way too long.

On the ground level. This building will be one classy, sexy thing! Once the resto, patio, main entrance, trees, fountain are done!
I'm excited to see the final product.

Back