8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

simthirsty3play

Member Bio
Reaction score
I live in Brampton, which is on Toronto's northwest end and on some clear days i could see a clear silhouette the Toronto skyline from my balcony, which is on the sixth floor. Since April of last year I've watched the Toronto skyline undergo significant changes, and incredibly enough i have witnessed the Bay Adelaide Centre going up! Anyways here's a picture of what the Toronto skyline looks like from Brampton.

Attachments

• IMG_4258.jpg
    IMG_4258.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_4259.jpg
    IMG_4259.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 323
I really love for more people who live further away from Toronto to post more pictures of how Toronto looks from a distance. There are already some interesting shots of Toronto form Hamilton and across the lake in NY, and I'd love for people to post them in this thread. So who's with me on this?

^agree. One particularly impressive view is from Yonge@401, just before the steep drop down to Don Valley, where you can see both the midtown and downtown skylines. I used to drive / get driven by there fairly often and the view was really nice, too bad I never had a camera on hand. Another good spot I think is on top of the Richmond "Hill" (around RH central library), I suppose that one you can see the downtown, midtown and uptown skylines.

So once again, anyone who has pictures of Toronto from a distance (hence the name of the forum) please kindly post onto this thread. Thanks for the support!

Back