Based on the plans from the city the landscaping around the buildings is basically the same as that render above, just the park is different

This cluster really adds a feeling of depth to the city — having this whole other little skyline across the way. Especially so when looking west and seeing them so dramatically by the tracks, but also when looking south on them and seeing big buildings in views from the ground where there used to only be sky.
Ordnance Triangle is becoming very dense, especially considering as recently as last year being rather unpopulated.

20191221_102337.jpg
20191221_102524.jpg
20191221_102745.jpg
20191221_102821.jpg
20191221_102902.jpg

Really shaping up to look like the renders... I like it, and I like the connectivity to King West, Liberty Village, Queen, and Waterfront. Good show!
I'm following Novus as well... I can see these towers, pedestrian bridges, access to King West, and retail adding a lot of movement of people in the area.... I'm impressed, for once, with the City of Toronto's planning of the space.

I wonder if the dog park is still going in on the park land?

I love the photo with the railway in the foreground that splits away in two. With the new park in front and the development in the background. wouldn't it be nice to cover the railroad tracks with a park up above. That would really enhance this development and others around it by really cleaning up the area !

I love the photo with the railway in the foreground that splits away in two. With the new park in front and the development in the background. wouldn't it be nice to cover the railroad tracks with a park up above. That would really enhance this development and others around it by really cleaning up the area !
Yes, it would. If the rail deck happens and is successful, I think the city could reasonably consider extending it up to the stanley park extension and garrison park. Propably 15 years away at a minimum if it would ever happen.

I love the picture of the bridge. Bathurst Street Bridge ? If so, this is the bridge my dad told me he sold postcards from of the downtown when he was a kid, probably in the twenties.
No, the Bathurst bridge isn't clear or close enough in this shot. That yellow one in the distance is the bridge that connects City Place to Front Street. Bathurst bridge would be directly after that, but it's not visible really in this pic.

Back