Anyone know what is planned for the south-east corner of King and Spadina? It's a parking lot now, but I saw a rig drilling for samples this week all over the lot. I didn't see any re-zoning signs on the site.

Sweet.

Just got a letter in the mail from Lamb realty. Apparently the occupancy has been delayed "one last time."
Though it's another delay, the one last time was refreshing to hear. Apparently December 12th is for floors 1,3-9.
Pretty exciting.

I noticed they've put up a sign that says, "PROJECT FINANCING BY MCAP."

I'm guessing it's there to reassure buyers and potential buyers that they haven't lost funding like some other projects in they city.

I'm guessing it's there to reassure buyers and potential buyers that they haven't lost funding like some other projects in they city.

Seems kind of redundant if occupancy is only 2 months away.
I'd be more concerned with LTV than this project which is so close to completion.
Guess they have to smother the voices of the doom and gloomers.

I wonder if Charlie was affected, therefore canceling it from being built in front of my window.

Though I doubt it and something else will go up there soon after anyways.

General question, how long on average does the construction continue once occupation begins?

General question, how long on average does the construction continue once occupation begins?

That depends on the building. A few months is not unusual, but things do wind down as the time goes by. It might be worth seeking out the site manager to get more information. Usually there are deadlines for getting things done.

Hoarding has come down to reveal a glassy streetscape along Oxley St. Sorry, no pics.

Back