• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Glasshouse

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 306
is that too bad? how about the rest of the building? the front? it does not look too bad in my opinion, I think it is a good addition to the area

hmmmm...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 307
a few more...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0606.jpg
    IMG_0606.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 326
It would still look bad on the side, and I think the good people at Illegalsigns.ca would probably find fault. Lastly, giant iPod ads seem so early 2000s.

It definitely will. They'd be stupid to put windows or anything on that side - it's undoubtedly going to be covered up as soon as the auto shop there gets the right offer from a developer.

It definitely will. They'd be stupid to put windows or anything on that side - it's undoubtedly going to be covered up as soon as the auto shop there gets the right offer from a developer.

Of course they are not going to put windows on that side and I am sure their building permit would not permit it anyway BUT to leave a 'concrete block' wall looming over Jarvis/Queen is really dreadful. Yes, one day that auto-repair site will be redeveloped but it could be decades and it really is not a great site as it is on a very busy corner and overlooks a shelter.

Let's hope they are still not finished - but I rather fear they are....

It's not really a (leaky) concrete block wall though. It's just a finish that looks vaguely like a concrete block wall. I think it's a little fussy to be so wrapped up with a wall that will one day be covered by another building. I don't know why a developer should waste even more money on it. And, if it takes a decade than so be it. It will be covered.

Back