Hello @Collingwoodbuildinglover The Harbour House Condos on Huron St not in Grain Terminal Revitalization thread but you can make a thread under buildings forum.
Apologies kind of took this forum as more of a shipyards master development Not just the terminals will create another forum. Sorry For that Kind of took it the same as what we are doing with charisma 2 as traffic on this forum is low and there wasn't one for the master development as a whole

As a life long resident of Collingwood I love this plan and really hope to see it sooner then later the town has always been a bit too sprawl happy to me and look forward to some of the coming low and mid rises to the area
It seems from the local online commentariat that opinions are divided, which I guess is not surprising. Some of the alternate views I am seeing strike me as rather unrealistic.

It seems from the local online commentariat that opinions are divided, which I guess is not surprising. Some of the alternate views I am seeing strike me as rather unrealistic.
Yeah.Yeah the town has actually. Had it surveyed to be demolished. And the costs are higher than any of the proposals that have been put forward.

PXL_20230910_180855101.jpg

Very neat proposal, but seems far too ambitious/high end for such a small town, so I'm rather pessimistic about its realistic viability as rendered...
If I had read this post about 6 years ago, I would have agreed with you. Collingwood has come a long way in his planning and execution of these projects

Not quite to the scale of the terminal revitalization streetcar the developer here is currently working on harbor House on Huron street in Collingwood also Monaco a 6 story building Just took occupancy with more projects planned such as Collingwood Queys as well asthe Duncor property

Back