January 23 2011 update

Looking like Gramercy Park is finally underway - now @ P2 level
IMG_5195.jpg

nice to see this one in the updates.....thx drum!

Is there actually a Gramercy Park here, or is this just yet another shameless pretension in condo naming, like Malibu, New York Towers, Chicago, South Beach, London, Beyond the Sea, etc.?

Is there actually a Gramercy Park here, or is this just yet another shameless pretension in condo naming, like Malibu, New York Towers, Chicago, South Beach, London, Beyond the Sea, etc.?

Haha. My sister bought into this condo. I believe there is a park in the middle -- the courtyard. Not sure what "Gramercy Park" actually is, but there is at least a park in the middle.

I'm glad to see this building finally going up. They were working at a snails pace several months ago. It seemed like they'd plateaued at 1 or 2 stories for half a year. Naturally, they've pushed back the completion date a few times already. I think this'll be a good addition to this rather dreary area. With the Station going up beside it, it could help bring a rejuvenation to Wilson Ave.

I think the east half was phase 1, which has an earlier drop-dead occupancy date (max 3 years from original estimated date), hence more activity in that area?

Back