I mean, the dissolution of Peel is also the Hazel McCallion Act, which tells you exactly which municipality is being favored in that process.

In a just world the Tories would lose all their seats in Brampton because of this, but I don’t see that happening.
Off topically: No matter how awful they are...even if they left incriminating documents all over their bathroom floors bad, people will still vote for them. /sigh

Doesn’t matter why the name is chosen. Hazel is everywhere as if there’s no other person who came from Mississauga. Funny enough at the bottom of city hall there is a park with signs for famous Mississauga people. What every happened to Bianca’s street?
Yeah! Almost 4 years later, there still isn't an "Andreescu Way". Maybe if Ms Andreescu changed her name to Hazel McCallion, the city will get right on it!

Yeah! Almost 4 years later, there still isn't an "Andreescu Way". Maybe if Ms Andreescu changed her name to Hazel McCallion, the city will get right on it!
The women deserves to have some tennis courts made for her which preferably have some sort of dome for winter. I'll nominate Fairview public school to be bulldozed for such a commission.

Taken 5 August.

IMG_3703.jpeg
IMG_3704.jpeg

Agree with @AlvinofDiaspar ; would add, I hate the lighting...........is that green carpet.........when did the early 70s make a comeback? The colour palette is just monotonous overall and lacks warmth.

One of those projects where money was spent to make something less appealing.

The central atrium looks utterly devoid of personality and feels downright dreary.

AoD

Back