I don’t know if anybody mentioned it, but sidewalk of the building is stunning! Unique pattern. I wish we had more like this in the city. And oh my gosh, they’ve built it already clean, can you believe that?
Yeah I mentioned it a few months ago in this thread, but it's basically the standard sidewalk design that's in downtown Vancouver, which is very cool to have in Toronto! Hopefully it can be maintained well and maybe more projects/the city will realise this is a lot nicer than just grey poured concrete. Obviously as others have said, Toronto is usually bad at this, but I'm gonna try and be hopeful here. We have to believe things can improve.

Yeah I mentioned it a few months ago in this thread, but it's basically the standard sidewalk design that's in downtown Vancouver, which is very cool to have in Toronto! Hopefully it can be maintained well and maybe more projects/the city will realise this is a lot nicer than just grey poured concrete. Obviously as others have said, Toronto is usually bad at this, but I'm gonna try and be hopeful here. We have to believe things can improve.
It comes down to the developer... Allied is in the top 5% (higher?) when it comes to design, few others will match the quality of their details.

Westbank too, and they're based in Vancouver (so your comment about downtown Van makes sense)

August 18, 2024:
20240818_124257.jpeg

There is still scaffolding around the mechanical penthouse, as seen from King's College Circle today:
20240820_182723.jpeg

Back