Thursday

Agreed, it's a nice looking building inside and out. Nice little area too. There's a great sweets place down the street.

I don't see anything wrong with the cladding. The metal looks very industrial and fits with the area, plus it's going to look very green once the plantings go in. When we went condo shopping we looked at this one and thought that the prices were great compared to DT. We should have bought here! Lots of streetcar options too. Look forward to the street looking much different with phase 2.

My new building! Thanks for the photos. Hopefully we'll start to see some work on phase 2 soon.

My new building! Thanks for the photos. Hopefully we'll start to see some work on phase 2 soon.

I don't think they've started with phase 2 yet. Last time I was in the area for the Polish Festival it looked like they hadn't even started with the demolition of the building that is there.

Personally, I like the way Phase 1 works.

Does anyone know if they started construction of phase 2? I bought a place last summer and naturally was discouraged to find out they pushed the occupancy date from November 2016 to July 2017....

Yes, they've demolished the sales center as well as the adjacent house and there's work occurring daily. I live in phase 1.

Back