Welcome back! You disappeared for a couple years there, and it did not go unnoticed. Are you still in the Humber Bay Shores area? Glad to have you posting again.
Yeah, well, there was a pandemic, you know. I thought we were supposed to be self-isolating. I am shocked to find out that UT forum members didn't take it seriously and defiantly kept mingling with each other in this forum! 😐😐😐

But on a more serious note, heck yeah I'm still in HBS! Best neighborhood in the city. As long as I live in Toronto, I'm not moving from the area.

IMG_0382.jpeg

That tinfoil-like cladding is looking very, very unfortunate and cheap. This thing isnt going to age well; all of Humber's new builds on the Lakeshore Campus just scream cheap and uninspiringly dull.

That tinfoil-like cladding is looking very, very unfortunate and cheap. This thing isnt going to age well; all of Humber's new builds on the Lakeshore Campus just scream cheap and uninspiringly dull.
Pretty sure that's not the cladding. It's what lies underneath the final cladding.

Also it looks like this is phase 1 of a two phase process. The dorms and academic space are going up now to be followed by the performance spaces later. Those are going to be great as there is nothing currently in the area including eastern Mississauga.

Back