July 30 & 31
The only thing stopping the reopening of the Queensway intersection is the backfilling between the guideway and the road as well paving. By right, should be open by the weekend.

The section from Dundas to the Queensway hasn't been touch since I saw it last week.

Saw 3 white hats today up at Matheson before going for supper. Saw 5 yesterday between Dundas and Fairview

Most of the northbound curb lane and sidewalk have been removed from John St to Dundas, except a small section of sidewalk by one of the plaza.

The retaining wall is pour and strip north of the CP bridge and building the footing for the next section north of where it current ends to Fairview.

From Fairview to south of the plaza south driveway, northbound curb lane and everything to the east where the sidewalk used to be except the driveway. Some surprises ducting was found.

The base for the substation is pour and strip with crew digging up the northbound curb lane to get the ducting to the guideway. Once done, will move to the other lane.

Central Parkway platform base pour and strip. Forming of Burnhamthorpe platform underway.

What I saw on Saturday for the southbound lanes at Burnhamthorpe was only the tip of what took place what I saw today. All 4 southbound lanes as well 3 westbound lanes of Burnhamthorpe were dug up, backfill and repave with a sweeping curve from Hurontario to the 3rd lane to say the T/wye is going to be built now after all/ Was hopping for official word today for the T, but things got change around at the last moment that I couldn't get it.

They are starting to form Robert Speck Platform.

The 2nd phase for Square One Intersection guideway is partly done with the guideway poured and waiting track work. It is smaller than the other section and the 2 tracks will be at different length.

Noticed foundation poured and in place for the OS poles on the ramp leading to the elevated section. The west north pier wall is form.

Looked at at the Matheson area before going for supper and the trackwork for the station is finally poured in place. The trackwork has seen some rework at Waltline and needs a new top coat as it is in rough shape. The crossover still not done.

Both eastbound lanes for Matheson from the guideway to where the substation is located have been repaved and looks like a lot of other work has taken place there from what I saw sometime ago.

Today was too hot to be walking around photographing and most of what I saw was from a bus.

From today
Hurontario near Cooksville GO station view for pedestrians because of the work. Don't really see anything done on the street in this portion.
20240806_165806.jpg

And just another view of a new (at least I haven't seen it) retaining wall it looks like, just north of the bridge
20240806_170353.jpg

Aug 7
After picking up a car for an up coming trip. took a trip from PC to Hwy 407 terminal an a few surprised were seen, with a lot of no change since my last trip.

No idea where the photo was taken at PC as posted above and no idea what it was for, but did not see it. Englewood old bridge is gone. Sidewalk retaining fully built to the tunnel with backfilling taking place.

First surprise was using the new southbound lanes just north of Mineola to north of Mary fix Creek with a number of poles in the lane that still need to be removed. Work on the rest of the southbound lanes is underway that will see a number of poles in the road once built south of Pinetree to north of Mineola.

Second surprise was Mineola intersection with no left turn in any direction as the guideway was being built across it with some of the southbound track in place. That was a lot faster than I thought it would take place.

The missing sidewalk at the QEW off ramp has been poured with covering on it. Crew working at building the northbound lane from the off ramp to the service road. Crew working on the southbound lane and the ramp to the westbound QEW.

Third surprise was seeing the Queensway still close, but looks like backfill/concrete has been place in the gap and waiting paving.

Northing has taken place for the northbound lanes from the Queensway to Dundas. Crew digging up the northbound lane from Dundas to John St.

Only a small section is been built for the retaining wall to the north and could say if it was form or being form.

Central Parkway station platform is being rebar with grading from it to Matthew Gates so the guideway can be built along with tracks/

The ward councilor has asked ML on a completion date for the Burnhamthorpe Intersection with no completion date at this time. The first park of the guideway base was been poured today.

Northbound track being installed at Square One Dr.

Doesn't look like much has taken place from Eglinton to the 407, other than Britannia platform poured along with the tracks over the 401 under cover. Only a section at each end connecting to the 401 off ramp still needing track for the overpass.

Fourth surprise was seeing column for Courtney Park Station and they don't look the same as Derry which still unfinished.

Noticed a number of brackets over the tracks with some tied now. Could be caused by high winds as there is nothing taking place for string the overhead from the OMSF to where the last pole is at this time including the various intersections.

Leave it to other for up dates as well photos.

Looks like my prediction for all tracks in place to Eglinton is going to be miss again.

Aug 11
All the photos for the last 2 week are now up on my site

No idea way the Queensway intersection not pave an open as all the concrete barriers are gone.

The 2nd phase of Sq One Dr intersection is formed for concrete pouring this week and could be open to traffic by next weekend.

Base for Brunhamthorpe intersection has been poured.

The centre section for Minneola guideway has been poured, but still missing the north bound track

Had a quick look at OMSF today and very little has change since my last visited. The main gate is still missing as well a small section of the fence system around the complex. 2 Security guards in a car parked at the gate now.

More grading taking place from the push box to where the retaining stop. I guess they will use this as the base for the other retaining wall that will connect to the box on the west side.

That one thick wall for PC Station
53917153754_bec4d7470e_b.jpg

53917247320_66ae96e17c_b.jpg

53915913617_c40e534231_b.jpg

53916801796_f5e9f4a3b4_b.jpg

53917153514_9782fd8b0d_b.jpg

53917052123_5e54053dff_b.jpg

Back