Tridel and Kirkor or not, I can't say I am disappointed to seeing development on this site begin!

Toronto Hydro has been doing work at edge of the site for about 2 weeks, they seem to be installing an underground concrete space (for transformer ?) under the street at the NE corner, and trenching West under Cordova Ave.

The March update says they received their excavation permit, so I expect that to get rolling soon.

It appears as though the show will get started soon. They've finally fully closed off pedestrian access to the parking lot. I'll post more when I see more activity.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,712
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,714
no ground breaking ceremony?

These often take place once the site has been cleared, though it could still come sooner. I would still expect something official to happen fairly soon.

But, but, but...there will be bird-friendly treatment applied to the glass!!!! They're going all out for the migrating birds that pass by our city!!!

There is a planned stairway and disabled ramp which I was hoping to see built earlier in the project. So far they just cut down a tree :/

Back