Just got an email about registration opening for this building.

Dundas from Bloor to the Junction is marked in the Bike Plan as getting a bike lane. Adding a bidirectional bike lane on the west side of Dundas would calm the traffic on that stretch, bring back some pedestrians, and support some small local retail. The buildings along that stretch all look like they used to support retail. With all the development going in over the next few years, the local population will jump and should be able to support more businesses.

Does anyone know what guidelines/rules they'll have to comply with regarding street-level retail?

Looking at the zoning map it's zoned as Commercial Residential north of Glenlake, so we could definitely see an extension of the commercial strip down from the Junction proper further south.

Looking at the zoning map it's zoned as Commercial Residential north of Glenlake, so we could definitely see an extension of the commercial strip down from the Junction proper further south.

That would be great - connect the vibrant Junction retail scene with the vibrant Bloor West Village/High Park/Dundas West retail scene. Such a waste that those retail units along Dundas are currently used for residential.

Landscaping and paving work for the sales centre:

June 6, 2020

20200606_063602.jpg
20200606_063614.jpg

The site:

20200606_063837.jpg
20200606_063928.jpg
20200606_064016.jpg

I personally think that this development looks great - They've done a good job with it.

Gairloch did well with their development on Sorauren so I'm interested to see how these next two go in the Junction. I'll be at the sales centre whenever it opens, definitely love this up and coming neighbourhood.

383 Sorauren is among my top 5 mid-rise buildings in Toronto for sure. Gairloch certainly do like to display fine brick detailing in their projects. I'm also excited to see their next project at 3200 Dundas coming up along the horizon.

Funny how the "ADORESKI" graffiti on the train sound wall stands out so much in the photo. Surprised they didn't dim that distraction. Great angle and time of day for the photos though.

Back