Progress! Taken 28 July.

IMG_3588.jpeg
IMG_3587.jpeg

...not sure why recovering up some of the Line 2 tunnel. Perhaps they're prepping for more shoring business or something south side here.

...not sure why recovering up some of the Line 2 tunnel. Perhaps they're prepping for more shoring business or something south side here.
It's beginning to look more look that they are going to build on the north side first, then on the south side...and then centre part where it acts like a bridge over Line 2. I could be wrong here, but I am loss to explain their rather wonky excavation scheme otherwise. Perhaps I missed the memo about this on the way... >.<

Update: Below grade forming is now a thing on the north side.

...too dark to take pics of it unless one wants to try to make it out behind all the night granules. Sorry. >.<

They seem to be doing all the heavy lifting with a mobile crane on site.

After seeing so many posts about The Well I thought that I would show a little love for my absolute favourite small scale project: Keskus! And I am happy to report that there has been noticeable progress. Bidding my time until I am sitting in the courtyard having a coffee and an Estonian pastry! Taken 3 December.

IMG_5512.jpeg
IMG_5513.jpeg
IMG_5514.jpeg

Bidding my time until I am sitting in the courtyard having a coffee and an Estonian pastry!
...the small pink thing with the face pressed up against the window drooling at you will likely be me. 🙀

Back