Oct. 22nd afternoon
1000022224.jpg

I was on King during the weekend and noticed that there are stacks of cladding on the main floor of this project. 🤔

I walked by the project on the weekend and was surprised to see how close the buildings were to each other, units looking into other units. Certainly my recollection from the initial building presentation was that it had a bigger footprint and afforded more space. Time will tell, I guess.

Looks like there are no sign of construction happening anymore...

Between Alex's photo and Red's photo, Oct 25 to Nov 11 we can see one storey added at the rear/south side of the site.

So work did take place after Oct 25th.

...if I ever had purchased a unit in one of these places, regardless how posh or swanky it is...I would want move in as quietly and privately as possible. No fan fair, no elaborate presentations, no dude in a suit on stage promising me treacle tunnels TED Talk style, no selfies with with the "new neighbours" ...just the move in date and the keys, thank you very much. I'm pretty Sir Elton feels the same way. >.<

...if I ever had purchased a unit in one of these places, regardless how posh or swanky it is...I would want move in as quietly and privately as possible. No fan fair, no elaborate presentations, no dude in a suit on stage promising me treacle tunnels TED Talk style, no selfies with with the "new neighbours" ...just the move in date and the keys, thank you very much. I'm pretty Sir Elton feels the same way. >.<

That's your biggest gripe with the whole thing? Not the kitchen??

1699969223882.png

If I purchased a unit in one of these posh swanky places, I'd even sit through one of these "meet your neighbors" community outreach presentations. Just to make sure that the photo of the kitchen is just a bad photo. That in real life the kitchen doesn't look like an ikea set wrapped in reflective mylar and scratched up for good measure.

Back