What are the other tenants like? Well-off people? Are you seeing any cases of multiple people trying to cram into a 1 bedroom unit?
Many don't realize that there are certain legal maximums on number of occupants in a unit. You can't fit 4 or 5 people into a 1 bedroom for example legally. Seeing as this is a rental building, you'll see 1 - 2 people per 1bdrm unit.

I am sure they will find a balance between full occupancy and maximized rent. Assuming that is their goal, they can just open up floors as there becomes enough demand at the price point they are happy with.

What are the other tenants like? Well-off people? Are you seeing any cases of multiple people trying to cram into a 1 bedroom unit?
I'm in my 40's and I feel like the oldest person living here besides the super lol. It seems like mostly well off 20-30 year olds, lots of singles it seems and only a couple families with kids from my early observations.

And is the place starting to fill up?
Yes I think their 2 months free rent promo attracted a lot of people, last I heard (on August 1) around130 units have been rented. So that would put Tower A just over 40% rented I believe.

Back