it looks nice, but I still don't get why they didn't design the king william side more for patios to flank the existing restaurant strip.. Maybe itll be more indoor eats..
For the past couple summers restaurants have been setting up right on the street. I imagine that will continue

For the past couple summers restaurants have been setting up right on the street. I imagine that will continue
yeah I did notice that.. not sure how legal that is though since that's technically still a "street" that hasn't been closed off to transportation..

They turned on the aviation obstruction lights on one of the towers... it's starting to look more and more like a 21st-century downtown now.

Looks like they've confirmed occupancy as Spring 2024:
1000002366.png

It's rough seeing LiUNA spend some extra cash here on finishes only for those finishes to have been designed by a cheap architect. I almost would have rather them spend a bit more on architecture and taken it out of their finishes budget, in a way. This could be so much more than it is with a more skilled architect behind it.

hmm not a big fan of the bars for the black brick balconies, makes it feel like a prison.. although the ones for the red part are nice..

also are they gonna be covering up those grates with awnings for the top of the glass areas? They just look so.. bare...

Last edited:

Back