you're scum!
On the subject of how you perceive people in relation to your own ideology, no ordinary person on here cares about what you think or how others make you "feel" on here. This isn't a woke forum to my knowledge. This is a forum about architecture, not how much you hate other users on here. This is where adults talk. Post meaningful debates or don't post at all. I brought up several important points. Me focusing on the reality of the situation doesn't make me scum - it makes me observant.

Many people like to claim these people are people too. No. They were ONCE people, now they are largely zombies, and you don't treat zombies the same way you deal with properly functioning people - these people have mainly torpedoed their brains with drugs (not just dabbled with them, utterly destroyed them) and thus will never think coherently ever again and are a danger both to themselves and to others as well as to the perception of the city - they chose to be this way through their own bad decisions many of them (not including those who for some reason are simply homeless due to some non drug-related tragedy, we can help those)

The majority of these people, we cannot help - their minds are too far gone, or we lack the programs to help them and the resources to ensure they don't relapse. Those people need to be in a home. Funny how the mention of that seems inhumane to so many yet us sticking our own elderly in the exact same scenario is met with indifference. If you cannot contribute as a properly functioning member of society then you do not deserve to BE among functioning members of society until such a time as you CAN contribute as a functioning member of society.

Frankly many of us are tired of people like you who try to control the narrative by personally hunting down anything you don't like or that goes against your ideology. Differing opinions exist for a reason, and do not deserve to be demonized because you simply don't agree with them. Hate me all you want, you doing so cannot cancel me here, so either accept it, complain about it every chance you get like a child, or move on. I don't contain empathy for bleeding heart ideologies, nor do your opinions of me matter to me. I'm not here for a job interview or a humanitarian prize - I am here to talk about architecture and the issues of our city (the issues themselves, not what stating said issues makes people react to from their own said issues and thus accuse you of), and that should be what you should be focusing on too.

Last edited:

Back