This building is beautiful. Don't mess with a beautiful thing :D

+1. It's obviously beautiful and striking in the skyline.

The absence of balconies would make it look like an office tower. This looks like a gorgeous residential building and an awesome place to call home.

So Castlepoint has changed their name to Castlepoint Numa? Hmm. It's a little late to get in on the Numa craze, but for old times' sake:

[video=youtube;jRx5PrAlUdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRx5PrAlUdY[/video]

Love the consistent reflections the buildings has of Brookfield Place. It'll keep the building looking sharp at any time of the day.

Here is a rare contribution from my mother, who happens to be at the TD Centre this morning

Q3W4aHW.jpg

Here is a rare contribution from my mother, who happens to be at the TD Centre this morning

Fantastic shot someMidTower. Great angle !!
Thank you mom

Can anyone see if the cladding for the upper floors are up there already. I wonder when they will start the installation. This is such great weather to take advantage off. Can't wait to see is when it is completely installed.

So Castlepoint has changed their name to Castlepoint Numa? Hmm. It's a little late to get in on the Numa craze, but for old times' sake

Lets be honest now, the Numa craze will live forever. Their just at the forefront of its triumphant return. I expect to see Numa dance parties in Sony Plaza on opening day.

Back