Hey, it's our local Sagrada Familia.

For those not familiar with the Sagrada Familia - construction started in 1882, and at this point, is hoped to be completed by 2026 - the centenary of its chief architect, Gaudi's death in 1926. While still under construction, the Sagrada Familia has already been designated as a Unesco World Heritage Site...

Can the building close with the derrick still up there?
The derrick is not the only unfinished part of L-Tower and I thus doubt that the Condominium Plan can be approved as this normally only happens once everything is complete. I would certainly not want to be on a condo board if construction was still going on!

Ahh, I thought the derrick was the only thing left. If there's sufficient construction to do, then when the derrick comes down may be irrelevant in terms of closing. Unsightly sure but there's other things to be worked on. Sounds like a long occupancy period though?

Pretty sure the L Tower is Registered, ownership of the units have closed, the Turnover meeting happening a while ago, and the owners' Board now being in place.

From what I can gather, The Bayview Avenue Ghost would have been a better investment.

Regards,
J T

Today. It seems like the broken glazing has been replaced.
IMG_1971.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1971.JPG
    IMG_1971.JPG
    783.6 KB · Views: 2,420

Back