IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

Please tell me again that this isn't under construction...

I don't know who you're asking to tell you this; but I'm not going to tell you that, as that would be incorrect.

However, I will tell you they don't appear to yet a valid permit for the work that they are doing.

1709428216008.png

Same status as 5 weeks ago.

I mean, it says "Partial Permit"...so it must partially valid, right? And they're taking that as the glass is half full here... /s

I need to put the correct status on the SSP diagram. For the longest time it was On-Hold. Now there is action on-site, so something has obviously changed. But yet we're told the site is not under construction. So, what's up? Is it U/C or not? It certainly isn't On-Hold any more... Perhaps it's just a Proposal now?

I don't know who you're asking to tell you this; but I'm not going to tell you that, as that would be incorrect.

However, I will tell you they don't appear to yet a valid permit for the work that they are doing.

View attachment 545115

Same status as 5 weeks ago.
I talked to the City Engineer regarding this. He explained that the above box stating Conitional Permit is a formality. It's a part of the process, as Pinnacle has to meet certain conditions as they go along. There's no question this is going ahead in earnest. Of course this construction.

Also, Pinnacle has posted Lakeside on the Pinnacle webpage with the construction progress line. An someone still doubts that the construction has no started.?

I talked to the City Engineer regarding this. He explained that the above box stating Conitional Permit is a formality. It's a part of the process, as Pinnacle has to meet certain conditions as they go along. There's no question this is going ahead in earnest. Of course this construction.
I assume you spoke to a Planner and it is undoubtedly correct that 'things are happening' but they WILL need as full permit (in fact lots of them) before they can do much more work. Will they get them? Yes, but it is far from an automatic process and it takes time.

I think folks are getting confused of what they're seeing versus what's on paper on an official capacity. And sure, I get that it's like that Python Dead Parrot skit at times, so let's put it like this...

...unofficially, construction has started. Officially, it has not. And this site likes to go by officialdom...for good or bad.

Back