All quiet on the redevelopment front? Anyone heard of any progress on the north end redevelopment. The Tesla section in the middle seems to be still coming along, will snap a picture when I am by the mall over the next week.

All quiet on the redevelopment front? Anyone heard of any progress on the north end redevelopment. The Tesla section in the middle seems to be still coming along, will snap a picture when I am by the mall over the next week.
I'm pretty surprised they haven't been moving forward on this seeing as rental prices are blowing up, and the mall seems to be basically 95% full (what century will the Tokyo Smoke open! 😂).

Fenced off from a wide perimeter, North facing showroom side, service centre (no photo) on south side. Perhaps that access door on right will be for new car delivery or is customer service entry
1000032181.jpg

I'm pretty surprised they haven't been moving forward on this seeing as rental prices are blowing up, and the mall seems to be basically 95% full (what century will the Tokyo Smoke open! 😂).
Was at Limeridge the other day, looks like Tokyo Smoke is no longer opening there all the signs have been taken down 🫠

Cannabis stores are a dime a dozen.

I am sure Tesla will open. Just a bit of a joke, though the company has had some challenges with sales recently.

Back