Automation Gallery

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
117 BROADWAY AVE
Ward 22 - Tor & E.York District

Two 34- and 35-storey residential towers inclusive of a 5- and 7-storey podium base with a 16-storey base link connecting the two towers. The proposed development is comprised of 1,036 residential dwelling units, including 131 replacement rental units. The total proposed gross floor area is 62,568 square metres, resulting in a density of approximately 11.1 FSI
Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---
Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Rezoning 15 228738 STE 22 OZ Sep 25, 2015 Under Review

More density for the Yonge/Eglinton area:eek:

117 and 127 Broadway were both sold in June-- assuming this project entails both properties. (Interestingly, 127 was just renovated by Akelius, at least on the exterior).

Poor Yonge subway, I have no idea how Eglinton will be able to handle all this. But nevertheless, I hope an interesting development occurs here.

I read about the sale of these buildings a few weeks ago here. The article mentions that 55-65 Broadway Ave was also recently sold for $44.5 million to Time Group Corporation.

Impressive. I am going to have to edit the construction map in the Midtown thread OP if this keeps up. :p

I've been inside these rental buildings, nothing to write home about. They won't be missed.

P+S/IBI

IfhiXgn.png

Not sure how this relates to Minto 30Roe other than being a block or two away and (one of the two towers here) having a dark tone: the design looks quite a bit different.

On another point, we'll have to see if they get the density they are asking for here. It won't likely be too far off, but it's not a given.

The dark tone looks suspiciously like grey, there being the parallel to Minto 30 Roe.

The design itself is not the worst.

Still no mention of the August hearing. Something to note from the prehearing decision:
[7] The Board also heard submissions in relation to hearing dates, the issue being whether dates in late August were too close to the Council meeting and the next PHC such that insufficient time would be available to the parties to prepare for a hearing. On the basis of the parties’ sparse availability during the fall, the time available for continued discussions between the parties and preparation for hearing prior to the Council meeting, and the dates currently available on the Board’s calendar, it was determined that the hearing would commence on Monday, August 28, 2017 at 10 a.m. and continue for a total of five days[...]

Back