Wow, great photos cruzin4u!!
Yes, the cedar's lovely. We decided not to stain it a darker tone; the natural color is gorgeous by itself.
We're going to start the cedar cladding on the Bayview elevation shortly and the zinc is in production, so stay tuned!

lineaupdate.jpg
lineanewupdate.jpg

Linea update pics. Cedar and zinc coming along nicely!

Attachments

• lineaupdate.jpg
    lineaupdate.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 728
  • lineanewupdate.jpg
    lineanewupdate.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 769
Taken today. I noticed the houses to the South are all on sale - any plans for Linea 2? :)

Walking by the site, you can smell the cedar. And check out those doors! Attention to detail at it's finest.

LINEA-ON-BAYVIEW-08-01-2012-1.jpg

LINEA-ON-BAYVIEW-08-01-2012-2.jpg

LINEA-ON-BAYVIEW-08-01-2012-3.jpg

LINEA-ON-BAYVIEW-08-01-2012-4.jpg

LINEA-ON-BAYVIEW-08-01-2012-6.jpg

LINEA-ON-BAYVIEW-08-01-2012-7.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics, cruzin4u! Is it just me or did you upload one showing more of the Bayview facade? Don't see it now.
Really pleased that the attention to detail is noticeable. Thanks very much for the kind words.
I'm aware of the assembly for sale to the South but no plans for Linea2 at the moment:) We do have a boutique condo
in the works for Queen W. which will utilise the zinc seen at Linea as its signature element.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics, cruzin4u! Is it just me or did you upload one showing more of the Bayview facade? Don't see it now.
Really pleased that the attention to detail is noticeable. Thanks very much for the kind words.
I'm aware of the assembly for sale to the South but no plans for Linea2 at the moment:) We do have a boutique condo
in the works for Queen W. which will utilise the zinc seen at Linea as its signature element.

I did upload another photo, though I removed it because I wasn't too happy with the lighting. Here is the photo, along with another one of the Bayview Facade.

LINEA-ON-BAYVIEW1.jpg

LINEA-ON-BAYVIEW2.jpg

I'm VERY impressed with this site.

The other townhomes along bayview here are of a typical 'custom' builder standard which is definitely an improvement of the old bungalows on the site but not much really to be too impressed with--

Kudos to Symmetry & Teeple

Really really love modern townhouse like the Linea. :D We need more of these to be built. Anyone know if there are any similar projects in the GTA? Most of the modern townhouse are now being built in the trinity bellwoods area. I am not a downtown person so I prefer to live north of the 401.

The front is a bit boring, the sides and corner I find much more interesting.

Still, the use of wood is great.

OMG, what's with the hideous black blinds in the middle unit !?!?

They look to be dark brown stained wood shutters or blinds. Would be better if they were black so you can't see them.
It's better than the venetian blinds with the distracting crooked wide fabric chords next door.
I really like the way they turned out and there should be more of these developments in North York.
My only criticism is that these townhouses deserve more substantial landscaping, though I haven't seen them recently so that may have change after all of the homeowners have settled in after a year of living there.

Back