From today.
Don roadway south of Commissioners.
PXL_20241009_220446493.jpg

Scaffolding going up around the Atlas crane.
PXL_20241009_214846652~2.jpg

Some activity on the bridge.
PXL_20241009_212509008.jpg

I think Toronto has an acceptable amount of graffiti. i dont find it egregious. it adds character, even shitty tags
And why on earth do you or any person get to decide that? Buildigns/infrastructure is either private property or belongs to ALL TORONTONIANS. What they're tagging/painting doesn't belong to them. If we showed up at their house and dipped their personal possessions in paint, they'd go ballistic.

Probably the only way they'll understand that it's not theirs to alter. It doesn't matter one iota if you or Person X thinks it looks nice.

Last edited:
And why on earth do you or any person get to decide that? Buildigns/infrastructure is either private property or belongs to ALL TORONTONIANS. What they're tagging/painting doesn't belong to them. If we showed up at their house and dipped their personal possessions in paint, they'd go ballistic.

Probably the only way they'll understand that it's not theirs to alter. It doesn't matter one iota if you or Person X thinks it looks nice.
I get to decide my opinion.. anyway let's move on

...it feels more like a contest to score internet points than any real meaningful debate at times. Not that I haven't done my fair share of that. >.<

I was wondering if this bridge in the photo up above. Is going to be dismantled and used somewhere in the Don lands area as a recreational pedestrian bridge etc! Or just torn down for scrap metal use.
I think it is 'scrap metal" - the demolition description noted a bit up this thread makes no mention of re-use.

Back