Today

3469777860_6c6b19caf4.jpg

Looks fine to me. I wish they had chosen a different name for this project though -- I cannot help but think of a certain Harry Potter character every time I hear the name. Not the intention of the developer I am sure!

I love the four-floor glassy lanterns at the top of these buildings.

Spadina streetcar runs right through it. And at the western end it will be a short walk to the Bathurst car.

For true integration I was thinking more along the line of a subway line, DRL or otherwise. Lots of Torontonians live near streetcar lines and still hop in the car.

For true integration I was thinking more along the line of a subway line, DRL or otherwise. Lots of Torontonians live near streetcar lines and still hop in the car.

I live at Cityplace myself (Front & Spadina) and find the spadina streetcar incredibly convenient.

The only time i hop in my car is if my destination location isn't well served by transit.

yesterday as the sun was getting low in the sky (and after the security guard had asked me to leave the property!)

3500059954_60a80b33a5_o.jpg

took these pics a week ago or so but didn't get a chance to post them.. enjoy..

LUNA

SOBEY'S - oh so close

few randoms

Thanks for the lovely pix. Looks like there is a small eating/restaurant area in Sobey's. Very nice. By the way, the main Sobey's sign is up, and the grand opening is supposed to be June 26.

^ When looking west along Bremner/Fort York from around St. Louis', there's actually a (somewhat ok) streetwall forming. Should be a lot nicer once Parade and Blocks 31, 32 and 36 are complete.

If only the concrete wall along the tracks could be this colour (ie, red bricks).

Also, the north linear park connection under Spadina is now open. Check out the awesome, grate-like staircase that was installed. They spared no expense on it at all, can't wait to see the fabulous pedestrian bridge they are building as well.

The linear parks on either side of CityPlace have not received much comment, perhaps because they are so sketchy as yet, but they are looking very good and will be a great addition to the city.

Back