Sep19
DJI_0916.JPG

DJI_0920.JPG

DJI_0934.JPG
DJI_0938.JPG

To the right of the last pic you can see a church and a small catholic elementary school beside a huge piece of field. You’d think they could rebuild a school into a new development.

To the right of the last pic you can see a church and a small catholic elementary school beside a huge piece of field. You’d think they could rebuild a school into a new development.
Of course they "could" but why? So many other available land plots and the area needs schools.

That area seems to be deep into the single family section of the city, there is plenty of infilling to be done on parking lots within the city center that could be redeveloped to build an actual dense downtown

That area seems to be deep into the single family section of the city, there is plenty of infilling to be done on parking lots within the city center that could be redeveloped to build an actual dense downtown
There’s a huge plaza directly across from it which surely will be developed. Then I guess we will see

I encourage Mississauga to continue to build as many wild wacky bold towers to upstage Toronto as they want. Please upstage us and reveal Toronto to be as timid as it is and inspire us to do better. And it's great to see the boldness every time in photos or when I'm out that way or see the skyline from afar.

I encourage Mississauga to continue to build as many wild wacky bold towers to upstage Toronto as they want. Please upstage us and reveal Toronto to be as timid as it is and inspire us to do better. And it's great to see the boldness every time in photos or when I'm out that way or see the skyline from afar.
The only problem I have with Mississauga's bold condos is lack of BOLD cladding colors
M1 and M2 could have upstaged the ABSOLUTE towers if they chose better glass or something colorful

Rare, afternoon M city flight for me thanks to the Thanksgiving holiday

DJI_0606.JPG

Crane fight!
DJI_0665.JPG

DJI_0661.JPG

DJI_0680.JPG

DJI_0681.JPG

DJI_0696.JPG

DJI_0676.JPG

DJI_0673.JPG

Back