It's called construction....
Its called annoying, unwanted , unwelcome, disruptive, I think you get the point.. Yes M3 will only make it worse.. time to either protest, complain (both will do no good I am sure) or Move.. Move will get my vote except with all the mess when I tired to sell in April.. I had no takers at a reasonable amount ..all cited guess what the mess as reason they would prefer to live elsewhere in the area not right next door to a disaster site.

Its called annoying, unwanted , unwelcome, disruptive, I think you get the point.. Yes M3 will only make it worse.. time to either protest, complain (both will do no good I am sure) or Move.. Move will get my vote except with all the mess when I tired to sell in April.. I had no takers at a reasonable amount ..all cited guess what the mess as reason they would prefer to live elsewhere in the area not right next door to a disaster site.
I'm guessing you also live in a building that was once constructed. Are you suggesting Mississauga should have just stopped building once your place was built?
It's not a disaster site, it's something that everyone who lives in a prosperous city has to deal with.
Sympathy about construction noise (that anyone who did their homework in advance would've anticipated) might be hard to find in a Forum dedicated to covering city building

Last edited:
I honestly don't know what your thought process was, (if there was one :rolleyes:) about the fact you moved into a building that's next to a giant field that been slated for development for over 10 years...

I honestly don't know what your thought process was, (if there was one :rolleyes:) about the fact you moved into a building that's next to a giant field that been slated for development for over 10 years...

I live in the area and as I stated earlier in this thread most of the noise and traffic congestion is not because of this development but due to the massive Burnhamthorpe water pipe project that has been going on for 2 years and encompasses the entire city center area and Burnhamthorpe from Dixie till Grand Park.

If you wanted peace and quiet you should have bought a property out in the country, did you think the building you bought in was the last building to be constructed?

This area will continue to get even crazier, don't forget about the 25s 3900 Grand Park Drive proposal, directly across the street.

It's absolutely worth it looking up these things in advance of purchasing a unit. If there's an empty lot or strip mall next to a condo or apartment tower, it's pretty safe to say that it will become (re)developed at some point.

You can complain if they are working outside of whatever restrictions Mississauga puts on the hours of work, but every other complaint will fall on deaf ears and will make those who can do something for you (call your local ward Councillor's office for help) to consider you a crank. Nothing will stop new development from going in near you, you can only familiarize yourself with the rules regarding construction, and monitor and report when they are broken. That's it.

P1130572.JPG
P1130569.JPG
P1130568.JPG
P1130563.JPG
P1130562.JPG
P1130560.JPG
DJI_0460.JPG

Is M1 and M2 still the name for these towers? Isn't there a North York development with the exact same name?

Back