I didn't know it is going to have coloured panels like Spire. I don't like that. Oh well!

Well the colours being used are also nicer looking and less bland than Spires.

So what's going to happen on the site of the current sales centre?

Not sure, but TAS does not own the property, they are just leasing it right now. Sales centre will most likely be disassembled and reused some where else. maybe they would keep the sales centre where it is and reuse it for their 306 Richmond project, only 2.5 blocks away

Quote.jpg

From Building magazine:

56871-46702.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's comparison:

M5VDuet.jpg

Maybe the 4 floors get added below the red box. Did you think of that, Cartoon Princess Raper?

Yes, on seeing the rendering it will be a nice addition to the verdant green fields at the corner of King and John. I knew it couldn't stay pasture forever.

Does anyone still have the original renderings? It would be interesting to see the progression.

tas design had two teaser images in this edition of condo guide for the 2008 release of their Bloor and Dundas project and a new King West project that kind of looks like it might take it's cues from Habitat in montreal. And just to keep this on topic there was a nice render of M5V Life as well.

Back