Does anyone know if this project includes streetfront retail and if so, does it look to contain one single large space?
The salesperson said that there going to have a store like fresh & wild or pusateris there, but not sure if thats set in stone.

I was in the sales centre today and put a deposit on a unit facing east. It will probably end up being blocked by the proposed buildings on blue jays way (westinghouse & diesel playhouse). There goes the view and the sun.

Last edited:
...then don't buy the unit?

As long as they buildings are not gonna be right next to the balcony then it will be alright like what's happening to Glas because of Charlie.

Still have a view North and at least these proposed buildings will be nice to look at. I may not end up living there plus who knows when those buildings will be built.

Last edited:
4060709053_a64419f565_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41002894@N07/4060709053/

Will a 5th floor unit facing east clear the view for that small building on the east side of M5V?

Will a 5th floor unit facing east clear the view for that small building on the east side of M5V?

It might, but Timberland is building a multi-storey building between that building and M5V, where the new M5V sales centre is now.

It might, but Timberland is building a multi-storey building between that building and M5V, where the new M5V sales centre is now.

The current M5V sales centre is pretty small, do you know how many stories?

Where did you get this information?

Timberland the outdoor clothing tore or is Timberand a developer?

Sorry for all the questions but I have a unit the building too with an east view and would like to know if I would be affected.

Any idea what is happening with the old sales centre on the corner?

I think the Timberland building's days are numbered, given what is going on in that area. The prices in this block are higher than the average psf for the city.

What happens when that outhouse "fills up" does the crane have to bring it down to dump it out? lol

The current M5V sales centre is pretty small, do you know how many stories?

Where did you get this information?

Timberland the outdoor clothing tore or is Timberand a developer?

Sorry for all the questions but I have a unit the building too with an east view and would like to know if I would be affected.

Any idea what is happening with the old sales centre on the corner?

Sorry, I was mistaken. It wasn't Timberland, it was Columbia Sportswear.

It sounds like it isn't happening after all. So that opens the door for something probably much taller. Not to mention the two huge 40+ storey condo towers going up at King & Blue Jays Way. Needless to say, the east view won't last for very long.

Back