I agree with many on here that the architecture of this addition has nothing in common with the style of the existing Manulife Centre. I remember the lower courtyard on the Bat St. Side long ago. Manulife Centre is being maximized for profit I suppose. However this addition just doesn’t seem to fit.

I agree with many on here that the architecture of this addition has nothing in common with the style of the existing Manulife Centre. I remember the lower courtyard on the Bat St. Side long ago. Manulife Centre is being maximized for profit I suppose. However this addition just doesn’t seem to fit.
Hey, everyone on Bloor is updating their facades! Manulife Centre just wanted in on the fun!

Today.
219D9955-39C4-4D77-A6E0-AACD67ABADF3.jpeg
67FA9773-0793-4B0C-B79D-C48DFB10210A.jpeg

If you look up and down Bloor Street, there is a big trend in modernization and cleaning up the area to make it more attractive and appealing.

Just wait until the Mizrahi building really gets going with its main structure. Balmuto will be full of trucks.

They are not supposed to use our laneway on Balmuto so hopefully the truck traffic will not increase from The One.

Back