I understand it is only suppose to be a 4-star boutique hotel

I've never thought of myself as overly shy, but the second shot of the hotel room interior shows a bathtub in front of a curtainless window in front of the entrance to the ACC. I suppose it could make for some interesting competition for the outdoor jumbotron, but I certainly wouldn’t want my girlfriend using this washroom with 17,000 testosterone pumped hockey jocks walking past after a tense hockey game. :p

This does seem to be a growing trend in Toronto highrises. Here is a render of the interior of MuseumHouse:

MusHsPXMasterBedBath.jpg

Another bathtub in front of a large curtainless window. Shouldn't this room be in MuseumHouse's neighbour, Exhibit?

Last edited:
I've never thought of myself as overly shy, but the second shot of the hotel room interior shows a bathtub in front of a curtainless window in front of the entrance to the ACC. I suppose it could make for some interesting competition for the outdoor jumbotron, but I certainly wouldn’t want my girlfriend using this washroom with 17,000 testosterone pumped hockey jocks walking past after a tense hockey game. :p

The glass bathroom/shower wall is a Germain "standard/feature" at their hotels....the wall is a double glass with blinds in between the panes of glass that can be open or closed at the whim/desire of the guest......if you and/or your girlfriend desire, the blinds can be closed for privacy/modesty ;)

Last edited:
I understand it is only suppose to be a 4-star boutique hotel

definitely boutique....star ratings are seldom applied to boutique hotels as the point is for each one to be different while the "star system" is, essentially, a standardization rating.

Germains are very comfortable full service, unique-featured hotels.......great value actually (not cheap, but great value).

The rooms look fantastic! The peekaboo shower/tubs is Germain's trade mark. I'm a little disappointed by the colored lighting in the lobby, it's too W hotelish,

The rooms look fantastic! The peekaboo shower/tubs is Germain's trade mark. I'm a little disappointed by the colored lighting in the lobby, it's too W hotelish,

Funny you say that....it looks exactly like the W in New Orleans!

I like what I see, but I'm not sure about the art choice. Very fit guys working out above my bed just does not appeal to me. I can picture myself in bed with my girlfriend saying, "would you please keep your eyes on me!"

The glass bathroom/shower wall is a Germain "standard/feature" at their hotels....the wall is a double glass with blinds in between the panes of glass that can be open or closed at the whim/desire of the guest......if you and/or your girlfriend desire, the blinds can be closed for privacy/modesty ;)

It's not standard here. I know for fact there are no blinds in between those panes of glass (at least the windows behind the sink that look on to Bremner)

It's not standard here. I know for fact there are no blinds in between those panes of glass (at least the windows behind the sink that look on to Bremner)

Ah well...thanks.....presume there are in the shower stall glass walls though?

Back