I dont exactly love the design..... I like it but not love.... Love the sports bar, square, shops, artistic thingy with the lights(sorry im kinda zoned out right now)

6275448508_f9e09498f6_z.jpg

Unfortunately, ICE's commercial building will definitely block my view in the future. : (
In the meantime, I will take more snaps for everyone to see the progress in the area. Anybody else living in the area?
@khristopher - I was wondering for the longest time what that material is.. It seems to get dirty rather easily.

Out of curiosity what floor are you on? That's a great view you have.

So this thread's been rather quiet lately. I should have shot pics of how well the trees have grown in over the sidewalk along York over the last several years: the amount of greenery along that stretch is amazing now. To think this was a tunnel under the railway years at one point… in any case, if anyone wandering south along York past Maple Leaf Square, feel free to post a shot of the green oasis along here.

What I did get yesterday, was this, a shot of the pool several floors above the leafy sidewalk:

DSC06105.jpg

I've always thought it would be a fun place for a swim.

Attachments

• DSC06105.jpg
    DSC06105.jpg
    763.3 KB · Views: 1,264
I'm not a criminal lawyer, but that looks like it meets the definition of criminal mischief, an offence with a penalty of up to 5 years imprisonment.

The police likely won't bother finding out who she is. Articles I've seen so far on this video have only one quote from the police and that it's "impossible to determine when the video was filmed" or something along those lines. Not promising.

Back