Last week they removed the outside elevators, other then that almost no visible changes. It's like only few people working.

Has anyone seen the interior finishes? How are they?
I'm really considering to get one of the 2bd room units here, but I feel like buying it on assignment is a large risk. Any thoughts?

I'm really considering to get one of the 2bd room units here, but I feel like buying it on assignment is a large risk. Any thoughts?

I think that'd be a bad move right now. There will be lots of choice in year, so wait, save some more money and then buy. Prices won't be any higher then and might even be lower.

The last time I was inside was back in October and they had the interiors done up to around floor 15 or so at that time. I was quite impressed by the finnishing and the layouts...but that is so much to personal taste that you really would have to look at them. One thing that really is impressive is the glass they used......with the windows open you could really feel/hear the hustle/bustle of the area (including all of the construction noise...close the window and absolute silence!

Similar thing in the office space......it was kinda spooky looking at a jam packed gardiner knowing what that sounds like but not being able to hear a thing through the glass! The office space won an award from NAIOP last week for the nifty bit of leasing they did (in a very tough office market they were able to steal a tenant {CI Investments} from Brookfield for the entire 230,000 s.f.).

So now the project has all the condos sold, all of the office leased, a hotel deal done and most of the retail leased! This is gonna be a real buzzy/happenin' place!

I can only go by what little pics I've seen on Kijiji. I'm not really impressed by the finishes, to tell you the truth. Of course, I only saw a few units

Here are some pics:

Hate the floors

Those ovens - apparently the same colour as the rooftop elements - are not going to age well.

Well as an added convenience for the lucky purchasers, once those colours become passé, they can just remove that protective blue film covering! Marvelous concept.

I actually think it'd be kind of cool if the appliances actually were done up in some vintage pastels colours, very 1950s.

Last edited:
pic by Jasonzed at SSC....

20100313096.jpg

Well as an added convenience for the lucky purchasers, once those colours become passé, they can just remove that protective blue film covering! Marvelous concept.

Ha. Well, there you go.

Maybe they should have a selection of different retro film covers that you could apply to your appliances to match the decade of your choice?

Ha. Well, there you go.

Maybe they should have a selection of different retro film covers that you could apply to your appliances to match the decade of your choice?

I do think it'd be nice to see more colour options for appliances. Everything is the standard stainless or black these days, which I do like, but it'd definitely be cool to have some more choice of colour for condo kitchens.

Back