waw, it's awesome, I like it...they look like bee nets. are they only a crystle glass? or they will have a light features at night?

from today...
20100719126.jpg

The planters area really disappointing - bare concrete ?? No flowers, just shrubs! meh ... for a project this size ...

WOW! That signage is really slick! The aqua blue definitely caught my eye!

***Isn't the Longos logo misleading since its not open yet???

WOW! That signage is really slick! The aqua blue definitely caught my eye!

***Isn't the Longos logo misleading since its not open yet???

I love the look of that sign too....sorta like an modernization of old movie theatre signage....only question I have is why the two "RS RealSports" spots on the signage....I know there are two stores (a resto and an apparal store) sharing the same name but I am not sure the walking public will know that the Red RS means one thing and the Blue RS means another.......maybe under the RS one should say "Apparal" and the other "Restaurant".

well in all fairness...

the red sign reads:

R S Real Sports
Bar and Grill

while the blue sign reads:

R S Real Sports
Apparel

... just in smaller fonts

well in all fairness...

the red sign reads:

R S Real Sports
Bar and Grill

while the blue sign reads:

R S Real Sports
Apparel

... just in smaller fonts

Gotta get a new monitor (or get off my butt and go down there) it just looked like shadowing!!!

Yeah, no, that aqua green doesn't do it for me... not one bit. I can only imagine how dated and suburban that colour will seem in a decade.

Does *anything* have a chance to look "dated" anymore? I mean, I look down Yonge, and the 20-year-old World Trade Centre condos are barely distinguishable from Pinnacle...

Haha, wow. Are you still using a circa-2000 CRT monitor or something?

I think that is when we bought it....most of what gets displayed here at work are just numbers and words and it works fine!! I take the atitude that any equipment that does 90% of what I do in a day is ok and any expense that is not necessary or increase my productivity just takes money out of my (and other's) pockets at the end of the year ;)

Back