I like this development but those flower beds are about as cheap and basic as you can get. I would have much preferred something like what's in front of Joey's on Dundas East.

I wouldnt worry about it, it looks like they've planted dead trees to save time on the usual slow and painful process of neglect. those flower beds also look like they went to shit pretty quick, in the space of less than 2 weeks!

ha yeah, they should've added some asphalt patches also when they built the sidewalks, no point delaying the inevitable

I wouldnt worry about it, it looks like they've planted dead trees to save time on the usual slow and painful process of neglect. those flower beds also look like they went to shit pretty quick, in the space of less than 2 weeks!

Smarty pants.. actually they took out all the annual plants and replaced them with perennials which will just be ground cover. Trees should have a pretty decent chance of survival as at least the planters are watered by an irrigation system.

I thought that Shoppers Drug Mart had pretty much already reached market saturation in this city. I guess once there is one every 1km or so we'll be there.

Market Wharf from underneath the Gardiner.

market-wharf-01-10-2011.jpg

On that pic just south of the tracks sandwiched between the Gardiner, there might be just enough room to build a couple future condo towers.:D

I've been drooling over the renders to this project for YEARS.. and it looks GREAT already! Can't wait til finishing touches are added.
I like the balconies here better than proposed 'waves' on 1 Bloor :s

I love how this building meets the street. Such a great addition to the St. Lawrence neighbourhood.

Back