Umm, we got to see photos of the new ceiling back several months ago. If you go back a few pages you can see someone posted them previously. We've seen it in person and it hasn't changed at all.

I appreciate the pictures. Yes there were some posted before but i havent seen this yet in person. As of now, i have to live with pictures so i'm very appreciative.

Very cool. The tracks of flood lights that light the ripped panels should have been better concealed, it looks like an afterthought.
Though the brick paving is an upgrade from the typical concrete or asphalt in typical parking lots, the flooring should be more unconventional and modern to suit the ceiling.

The lighting is indeed poorly integrated but these sorts of things happen when we tack on art features as a separate entity from the building, designed separately, outside the architectural design process.

Overall, it's still just a parking area and is fairly dingy and not the nicest place to walk through. The ceiling treatment itself is very cool though.

FINALLY some brick appearing on the south side of the building.

Attachments

• IMG_2271.jpg
    IMG_2271.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,881
  • IMG_2273.jpg
    IMG_2273.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,914
Hard to walk by Market Wharf without aiming the camera its way:

DSC02532.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02532.jpg
    DSC02532.jpg